Are you one of the students looking forward to having higher education and get into the desired college in Australia? You have landed at the right place as we are going to let you know what visa you need to hold. To study in Australia, you need to have Student Visa Subclass 500. Having an Australian student visa means you are allowed to pursue the desired full-time course in Australia. The best thing is that this visa also makes it possible for you to stay in this beautiful country until the course gets done. Moreover, you also get the freedom to work within that time period.
What You Can Do With Student Visa Subclass 500
- You are allowed to get indulged in the study for CRICOS. It is a kind of very popular and high in demand registered full-time course in this country.
- Moreover, the applicant’s family members/guardians are also allowed to give their company to them.
- Having a student visa applicant can also go ahead for doing work for up to 40 hours (per fortnight).
- One pursuing a master’s degree in the field of research or related to a Doctoral degree wouldn’t have to face any sort of work-oriented restrictions.
Student Visa 500 Eligibility Criteria
Do you know what eligibility you need to hold in order to apply for this Visa? In this section, we are going to explore all about the needed eligibility that comes under Student Visa Subclass 500 requirements such as:
- Must be at least 6 years old as well as need to hold a Confirmation of Enrollment from a CRICOS authorized education provider in Australia.
- Must have OSHC addressing all sorts of your medical solutions while staying in Australia.
- Must present Statement of the letter for (GTE) which is evaluated by Institutions to classify the temporary resident intent.
- Rely on the country you originate from, you must prove a certain proficiency in the English Language by securing a satisfactory score in tests such as PTE, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Students less than 18 years of age should present the essential arrangements for accommodation and welfare at the time of the Student Visa Subclass 500 application
- Must fit in certain health requirements by undergoing a health examination from a registered health practitioner.
- Must satisfy a minimum financial requirement that wraps all the essential costs for studying in Australia.
The Validity of Visa Subclass 500
Student visa 500 allows you to stay in Australia for the duration of your studies, for up to five years. Basically, the grant period of this visa will rely on the length and type of course.
Student Subclass 500 Requirements
Students can make sure the documents would be required according to the set standards. The documentary evidence lists that are needed to fulfill the student visa 500 requirements include:
- The Evidence of the applicant’s identity.
- Attach a copy of the applicant’s passport
- A certified copy of the applicant’s birth certificate, his/her national identity, or driving license
- A COE (Confirmation of Enrollment) for all engaged courses if applying outside Australia
- Heath Insurance Evidence that must be Overseas Student Health Cover(OSHC)
According to the experts, it is always advised to please re-check the document checklist before applying so that any sorts of issues would not emerge.
Australian Student Visa Processing Time
The processing time of the Australian Student Visa differs based on the stream you apply for. You can find it for the different streams of student visa 500 below:
- Foreign Affairs or Defence Sectors: This visa stream is based on the date you lodge the application for a visa. However, 25% of applications are refined in 11 days, 50% applications process in 33 days, 75% applications process in 75 days while 90% of those are 4 months.
- Post Graduate Research Sector: This subclass visa 500 takes a longer time to process, 25% of applications are refined in 14 days, 50% applications process in 35 days, 75% applications process in 3 months while 90% of those are 6 months.
- Non-Award Sector: This visa is processed as quickly as possible i.e., 25% of applications are refined in 1 day, 50% applications process in 12 days, 75% applications process in 19 days while 90% of those are 29 days.
- School Sector Students: This visa is for the students to take admission in a secondary exchange program. The handling time for 25% of applications are refined in 21 days, 50% applications process in 36 days, 75% applications process in 87 days while 90% of those are 4 months.
- Independent ELICOS Sector: This student visa 500 takes a long-winded time 25% of applications are refined in 16 days, 50% applications process in 24 days, 75% applications process in 44 days while 90% of those are 14 months..
- Vocational Education and Training Sector: Under this stream of subclass 500 visa takes the longest handling/processing time 25% of applications are refined in 24 days, 50% applications process in 87 days, 75% applications process in 7 months while 90% of those are 12 months.
- Higher Education Sector: When 25% of applications are refined in 11 days, 50% applications process in 19 days, 75% applications process in 43 days while 90% of those are 6 months.
You Might Like – Temporary Working Hour Relaxation For Student Visa 500 Holders
Hire Registered Migration Agent Perth
The highlight of the Student Visa Subclass 500 is that the applicant can study and stay in Australia to seek a full-time course in a recognized educational institution. Professional services from registered Migration Agent Perth having a qualified team of agents help you with document preparation such as a valid passport, GTE, COE, etc. Get in touch with the reputed one if you desire to get professional help with your visa file.
If you are looking for professional immigration consultants for postgraduate research sector visa 500 requirements who can assist you in every step of Australia Immigration, then you have landed on the right platform. Your search gets ended up here since all you need to do is just contact the trustworthy platform called immigration Agent Perth.