The evisitor visa subclass 651 visa is for the tourists who wish to visit the country to enjoy a vacation or for a business meeting or to study in the country for a maximum period of 3 months. The visa 651 is valid for 12 months and an applicant can reside in the country for a maximum period of 3 months each time he/she visits the country. During this period, the applicant can get training from an institute or study in a recognized institution. The family member, as well as friends of the candidate, can also accompany them while exploring the country. The visa allows them to hold a business meeting or they can also carry out any business activity. The validity of the eVisitor visa starts from the day it gets approved.
Due to visa 651, people who are willing to join short courses that can be completed within 3 months will get a chance to do so. In case they are looking forward to conducting a seminar or a business fair or if they are thinking to attend one of them, then it is possible with visa 651.
To apply for 651 visa, the applicant needs to make sure that he/she is outside the country. While applying for evisitor 651, they need to first check whether they are holding a passport from a particular country or not. The applicant who is applying for the visa 651 needs to provide details which states that he or she will reside for a stipulated time period in the country. The person needs to make sure that he/she will definitely obey the laws of the country. The best migration agent Australia will definitely assist the applicants in this process and will explain to them the terms and conditions of the visa. They will make sure that the candidates receive their visa at the earliest. The visa 651 has given the foreigners an opportunity to explore the country as well. To know about the opportunities you may have, get in touch with an expert migration agent Perth.
What Australian Subclass 651 Lets You Do In Australia?
After the Australian Subclass 651 visa gets sanctioned, then he/ she will be able to do a lot of things that are discussed below:
|Name of the Visa
|Benefits of the Visa
|Australian Subclass 651 Visa
- The candidate will be able to study and get training in any course he/she wants provided it can be completed in 3 months.
- The candidate can explore the country with his/her family members and friends.
- He or she can also conduct or attend a business meeting or a seminar or a conference during this period.
- The person can also review or make a business contract if he or she is looking forward to expand his/her business.
Subclass 651 Requirements
To accomplish evisitor 651,it is quite important that the candidate fulfills the requirements of the visa first. If he/she fails to do so, then they are not qualifying for the requirements and the the visa application form for Subclass 651 is liable to get rejected. So to eliminate all these things it is better to follow the table that is structured below which will save the application from rejection.
|Name of the Visa
|Details about the requirements
|Evisitor Visa Subclass 651
|There is no age limit for visa 651
|The applicant must have enough finances during the residing period in Australia.
|The applicant needs to provide proof which states that he or she will be residing in the country temporarily.
|Health and Character requirements
|The health as well as the character requirements needs to be matched for visa 651.
|Status of Debt
|The applicant should not have any amount register under his or her name in Australia.
|The applicant must have a passport when he or she is applying for visa 651.
Eligibility Criteria For 651 Visa Australia
The eligibility criteria of 651 visa Australia is discussed below that candidates need to follow to get the visa sanctioned.
- Holder of an eligible passport
The applicant who is applying for 651 visa must hold a passport from one of these countries which are Belgium, Austria, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Denmark, Cyprus, Estonia, Croatia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Ireland, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Latvia, Lithuania, Monaco, Malta, Iceland, Romania, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Norway, Republic of San Marino, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom – British Citizen, Sweden, Vatican City, Slovenia.
- Health and Character requirements
The applicant along with his/her family member needs to qualify for the health as well as character requirements which are stated by the Australian government. If they are holding a criminal conviction then they will not be allowed to enter the country.
The applicant needs to clear the debts if he or she is having one that is registered under the Australian government. If the person is not able to clear it, at least he/she needs to make a provision to clear the amount before applying for evisitor visa subclass 651.
When the person is visiting the country, he or she needs to provide the details which states that he or she will reside in the country for a temporary period and will obey the rules and regulation of the country for the period of their stay.
From the time the applicant enters the country till the time the person is leaving the country, he or she needs to have enough finances to support himself/herself as well as his/her family members.
- Best interest of the child
If any child, who is below 18 years of age is accompanying the applicant, then the Evisitor visa will only be granted if it is in the best interest of the child.
As the visa 651 approval process is quite tedious and it consumes a lot of time so it is obvious that the applicant might miss out on some of the most important details. Missing out on a single detail will lead to the rejection of the application process. That is why it is quite important to maintain 651 Visa Checklist so that the candidate does not need to face any problem. The table below will help in knowing how the checklist looks like.
|Name of the Visa
|Name of the Checklist
|Details about the checklist
|Visa Subclass 651
- The applicant needs to apply for the visa 651 through an online mode.
- While applying the candidate needs provide all the details that are required to validate the visa.
- Once the application is received by the immigration centre then the applicant will need to wait for the time span till the visa gets sanctioned.
- Check whether the authority is in need of any further information or not.
- If they have stated about the details then the candidate will need to provide the details to them at the earliest.
- After the visa gets sanctioned, the candidate will receive the details of the visa such as the grant number, visa conditions and also the date from when the visa period will start.
- If in case the visa gets rejected then the person will be informed about this.
- The person will also be informed whether he or she can review the visa or not.
Evisitor Visa Subclass 651 Processing Time
The Evisitor visa subclass 651 processing time depends on various factors which are stated below. The table below will provide details about the processing time for visa 651.
- If the applicant does not fill the application form for visa 651 properly then it will consume more time.
- If the applicant does not include all the necessary documents with the application form, then the process will take more time.
- The authority also needs some time to check all the details that the applicant has provided.
|Name of the Visa
|Processing Time for 90% of the applications
|Australian Subclass Visa 651
Starting from the initial stage until the final approval of evisitor 651 visa, we, the best immigration agent Perth will definitely help our clients. We will make them understand about the visa process and will also help in attaining the eligibility factors. In this way, the application form of the visa will not come under rejection. So, get in touch with us at the earliest to get your visa approved easily!