The bridging visa A subclass 010 is an Australian visa sanctioned by the visa department for individuals whose current substantive visa period has got over as well as a new visa application form is under process. During this period, a bridging visa A allows the applicant to reside in the country lawfully. Until the applicant gets the visa for which he/she has applied, the person can continue working in the country by holding a 010 visa, if the person has met all the requirements. While applying for a visa 010, the applicant needs to be in Australia and must maintain all the eligibility criteria that are important to get it. A bridging visa 010 is a temporary visa and an applicant is not allowed to reside in the country by extending the tenure.
If the family member has applied for a substantive visa along with the applicant then they should also apply for a visa 010 along with the applicant. The family members with the applicant need to respect the law and order of the country as well as comply with the important conditions of bridging visa A. With this visa, if an applicant is leaving the country then he or she will not be allowed to come inside the country again. The visa 010 will get ceased in case the applicant leaves the country with it. Individuals from any age group can apply for a Subclass 010 and they should qualify for the character requirements that are stated by the visa authority. The most important factor that one needs to know is that there is no processing fee that the applicant needs to pay while applying for this visa. The Migration Agent Perth is the best agent who has helped a lot of applicants in getting the visa at the earliest.
What Bridging Visa 010 Lets You Do In Australia?
A bridging visa 010 allows the applicant to do a lot of things but it is only possible when he/she fulfills the requirements of a visa subclass 010. The benefits are listed below.
- An applicant is allowed to reside in the country without facing any problem until the applicant gets his/her substantive visa.
- He or she is also allowed to work in the country if he /she follows Bridging Visa A Work Rights.
- The bridging visa A work right is the same as the working rights of the visa that the applicant was holding previously. Suppose if the applicant’s previous visa states that he/she will work for 25 hours, then with bridging visa 010, the applicant is allowed to work for 25 hours only.
- Some of the Australian visas are exempted from these that are Partner (Subclass 820), Contributory Aged Parent Temporary (Subclass 884), Aged Parent (Subclass 804), Partner (Subclass 801), Contributory Aged Parent (Subclass 864), Aged Parent (Subclass 804), an Employer Nomination (Permanent) [ENS] (Subclass 186), Business Talent (Permanent) (Subclass 132), a Skilled (Residence) (Subclass 887), a Regional Employer Nomination [RSMS] (Subclass 187), a Skilled Regional Sponsored (Subclass 489), a Skilled Independent (Permanent) (Subclass 189), a Business Skills (Permanent) (Subclasses 891/890/893/892), a Business Skills (Provisional) (Subclass 188).
Just like any other visa, there are certain visa 010 requirements that need to be followed by the applicants. These requirements are stated below:
- The applicant needs to be a holder of a substantive visa.
- The applicant needs to be in Australia when he or she is applying for a bridging Visa A.
- The applicant must have already applied for judicial review or a substantive visa while applying for a bridging visa A subclass 010.
- No age specification needs to be maintained by the applicant while applying for visa 010.
- The applicant needs to meet the character requirements that are stated by the visa authority.
Eligibility Criteria For Bridging Visa A
If an applicant wishes to receive a bridging Visa A without facing any delay or issue in the application form then he or she needs to make sure that the form is free from errors. The bridging visa A conditions are stated below:
- Attaining the Character Requirements
The applicant needs to attain the character requirements that are stated by the visa authority while applying for bridging visa 010.
There is no age specification that the applicant needs to maintain while applying for a subclass 010.
- Holder of a substantive visa
The applicant must be a holder of a substantive visa when he or she is applying for visa 010.
The applicant must only apply for the visa while he or she is in Australia.
- Applied for either a judicial review or a substantive visa
The applicant must have either applied for a judicial review of the substantive visa or must have applied for a substantive visa.
- Apply in the time frame while applying for a review
The applicant needs to apply for a review of the visa application form within the time frame that is prescribed by the visa authority.
Bridging Visa 010 Checklist
By maintaining a bridging visa 010 checklist, an applicant will be able to eliminate the errors that he or she might make while providing the details. A checklist will help a candidate to provide the important details that are required for the visa to get sanctioned. A checklist should look like the one that is stated below.
- Before applying for a subclass 010
An applicant must look at the important details that are required for the visa such as meeting the character requirements, details regarding a substantive visa that the applicant has applied for, etc.
- Assembling the necessary documents
The applicant needs to assemble the details that are required for the visa application to get sanctioned such as identity cards, previous visa details, etc.
An applicant must apply for a visa 010 just like the way he/she has applied for a substantive visa.
After submitting the application form, the applicant will be informed about the receipt of their form by the visa authority. They will also ask the applicant to submit any further documents if it is required for the application form. After submitting the details, the applicant needs to wait until he or she gets a response from the authority regarding the status of the visa.
- Status of the application form
After the visa 010 gets sanctioned, an applicant will receive the details of the visa such as the condition of the visa, date of start, etc. If an application form for a subclass 010 gets rejected then the rejection details will be informed to the applicant.
Visa Subclass 010 Processing Time
There are certain factors upon which the visa subclass 010 processing time is dependent that are stated below.
- The time is taken by the visa authority to access the visa application form for a subclass 010.
- If the applicant has submitted the necessary details that are required for the visa application then the processing time will be less and if it is not submitted, then it will take more time.
|Name of the Visa
|Bridging Visa A
Whenever an applicant is applying for bridging visa subclass 010, a lot of queries may pop up. In that case, we, the best Migration Agent Perth, help our applicants to solve the queries. Right from the onset of the process to the final approval, we help them in getting the visa at the earliest!
Share this information with your friends