A bridging C visa subclass 030 is applicable for those individuals who wish to reside in Australia after his or her current visa period has got over and has applied for another visa that is under process. A bridging C visa is an Australian visa and allows the applicant to reside in the country on a temporary basis. The important factor of a visa 030 is there is no cost that an applicant needs to pay when he or she applies for it and the person can stay in the country till the substantive visa is granted. The best Migration Agent Perth helps the applicant in meeting the eligibility clauses and also extends support in filling the application form.
The applicant needs to be in Australia when he or she is applying for a subclass 030. If the applicant leaves the country with BVC then the person cannot enter the country with the same visa. If the applicant and his or her family members have applied for the substantive visa together then they should also apply for a bridging visa C subclass 030 together. By extending a bridging visa C, it is not possible for an applicant to reside in the country. He or she needs to apply for another if the person wants to extend the stay. To attain a BVC, an applicant needs to make sure that he or she must not hold a bridging visa E and must qualify as per the eligibility clauses. The candidate can be of any age group when he or she is applying for this visa.
What Bridging C Visa Lets You Do In Australia?
With bridging C visa, the applicant is permitted to do a lot of things provided he or she has attained all the eligibility clauses. Missing out a single eligibility clause will not allow the person to enjoy the benefits that a visa 030 has to provide. The benefits of a bridging visa C subclass 030 are communicated below:
- With a bridging visa c subclass 030, the applicant is permitted to stay in the country and he/she will not face any issue during his/her residing period.
- He or she is only permitted to work in the country if he/she qualifies for bridging visa c work rights. He/she can qualify for it if the person is holding one among these visas that are Skilled — Regional (Provisional) (Subclass 489), Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187), Skilled — Nominated Visa (Subclass 190), Skilled — Independent (Subclass 189), Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186), Business Talent Visa (Subclass 132), Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) (Subclass 888), and Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) (Subclass 188).
- In case, if the BVC that the applicant is holding does not let him or her work then the person can also apply for another BVC that will grant permission to the applicant to work in the country under bridging visa C work rights.
Bridging Visa C 030 Requirements
An applicant will be able to apply for a Bridging visa C only if or she qualifies for the requirements of the visa. The bridging visa C 030 requirements are stated below:
- The candidate who is applying for the visa needs to be in the country while doing so.
- When an applicant is applying for a BVC, he/she must not be a holder of a substantive visa.
- The applicant must not be a holder of bridging visa E as he or she is holding a substantive visa.
- There is no age specification that the applicant needs to maintain while applying for a Bridging visa C.
- The applicant needs to meet the character requirements while applying for the visa.
Eligibility Criteria For Bridging C Visa 030
There are a few eligibility clauses that need to be attained by each applicant applying for a bridging visa C subclass 030.If the applicant misses out a single eligibility clause then he or she will not receive the visa and the application form for the visa will be rejected. The eligibility clauses of a subclass 030 are mentioned below.
The applicant needs to be in Australia when applying for a bridging C visa 030.
- Applied for judicial review or for a substantive visa
An applicant must have made an application for judicial review within the specified time that is mentioned by the visa authority or must have submitted the application form for a substantive visa.
There is no age requirement that the applicant needs to maintain while applying for a BVC.
- Meeting the character requirements
The applicant needs to attain the character requirements that are listed by the visa authority.
- Must not hold a substantive visa or a bridging visa E
An applicant must not hold a Bridging visa E or a substantive visa when applying for bridging visa C.
Bridging Visa C Checklist
By maintaining a bridging visa C checklist, an applicant will be able to list out the information that he/she needs to provide while submitting the application form. If the information is not submitted then the application form will be rejected and the visa will not be granted. The structure that needs to be maintained for a checklist is stated below.
- Before applying for a BVC
When an applicant is applying for a BVC, he/she needs to make sure that the character requirements are met. If the applicant is in need of any help, then he or she can get in touch with the best migration agent from Perth.
The necessary documents need to be assembled such as character requirements, identity cards, etc.
The process of applying for BVC is dependent on how an applicant has applied for a substantive visa or how he or she has applied for judicial review. The applicant along with his/her family members who have applied for the application form must be in the country while applying for BVC.
After registering for the application form, an applicant will receive a notification that states that they have attained the form. They will evaluate the form and if they require any details regarding the application form then the applicant will be informed about it and he or she needs to submit the details at the earliest. After submitting the applicant needs to wait for the outcome of the application.
- The outcome of the visa application form
If the visa gets sanctioned then the applicant will receive the details of the visa such as date of start of visa, conditions of the visa, etc. If the application form gets rejected then the details regarding the visa will be informed to the applicant and if the visa authority permits, he or she can also review the application.
Bridging Visa C Subclass 030 Processing Time
There are certain factors based upon which the bridging visa C subclass 030 processing time is dependent. Because of these factors, it becomes difficult to determine the exact time that is required to process the application form. The factors that affect the visa processing time are listed below.
- The time the visa authority will take to process the details that are sent along with the visa application form by the applicant.
- If the visa authority demands more information regarding the visa application form then the applicant needs to submit the details at the earliest to them.
- If the applicant submits the application form with necessary details then he/she will receive the visa early, otherwise, it will consume more time.
|Name of the Visa
|Bridging Visa C
We, as the most reputed Migration Agent Perth make sure that our candidates do not come across any issue while applying for a bridging C visa 030. We help them by making the visa processing easier and guide them throughout the process. If you are looking for the best assistance in this regard, get in touch with us. We are undoubtedly the top migration agents in Perth and can assist our clients throughout the process.
Share this information with your friends