The subclass 887 is an Australian visa for individuals who have already lived as well as worked in some parts of the country with an eligible visa. The skilled regional visa subclass 887 is a permanent visa that permits the applicant to study as well as work in the country. To get this visa, the applicant needs to attain the eligibility clauses first. And after attaining the eligibility clauses, he or she can apply for the citizenship of the country. To qualify for visa 887, the applicant needs to be a holder of an eligible visa. If the applicant is not a visa holder then he or she is not eligible to apply for it. To know about the visa rules and regulations, you can get in touch with the best migration agent Perth.
To enroll for visa 887, the applicant needs to reside in the country for at least 2 years and along with that he or she also needs to work full time at least for a year. They also need to qualify the factors of eligibility for the visa. After the visa gets sanctioned, the applicant will be able to reside in the country permanently. They can enroll their names for various health care schemes that are available in the country. With the visa, they are allowed to travel in and out of the country as many times as they wish to.
What 887 Visa Lets You Do In Australia?
After attaining visa 887,he or she will be able enjoy its benefits. To apply for the visa, they need to make sure that they are qualifying for the requirements first. The benefits of visa 887 are communicated below.
- The applicants will be able to reside permanently in the country and also explore various healthcare facilities that are there.
- The applicants can register their names for studying in a reputed institution of the country.
- If he or she qualifies for the eligibility factors, the person can also apply for Australian citizenship.
- The 887 visa permits the candidate to travel to-and-fro the country for the first 5 years.
- It also allows the family members of the applicant who wish to come and reside in the country along with them.
- The applicant needs to sponsor his or her family members who wish to come and reside in the country along with them.
If a candidate is looking for visa 887, then the person needs to first look at the requirements that are necessary to get the visa. They need to be quite careful while attaining the requirements. If they are not able to attain the visa 887 requirements then the application form might get rejected. That is why they need to know about the requirements of the visa which are discussed below.
- The applicant needs to be a holder of an eligible visa.
- The applicant needs to meet the residence, health as well as the character requirements while applying for visa 887.
- The work-related requirement also needs to be attained by the applicant who wishes to apply for the visa.
- The applicant needs to qualify for the eligibility factors of the visa that he or she is holding.
- No amount under the Australian government should be registered under the name of the applicants or their family members. If any such amount is registered then the amount needs to be cleared off.
- The candidate needs to sign the Australian value statement and he or she must not have the application form rejected or canceled in the past.
Eligibility Criteria For 887 Visa Australia
There is a list of eligibility factors that the applicant needs to attain while applying. Missing out a single eligibility clause can get the application form for visa subclass 887 under rejection. The 887 visa Australia clauses are communicated below.
- Previous visa application status
The applicant will not be eligible for 887 visa,if his or her visa application form has been rejected in the past. If the person has encountered such a situation then, he or she needs to look at the eligibility factors for the cancelation.
- Clearing the outstanding amount
The candidate needs to clear the outstanding amount that he or she has taken from the Australian government. If it is not possible to clear the amount at that point of time then a provision to clear the amount needs to be done.
- Signing the value statement of the country
The applicant needs to sign the Australian value statement if he or she is above 18 years. They need to first go through the statement which states that the applicant will follow the law and order of the country.
- Health and character requirements
The applicant who is applying for visa 887 must know that he or she needs to meet the character as well as the health requirements that are stated by the visa authority.
- Attained the eligible visa conditions
The applicant along with his or her family member must hold an eligible visa when they are entering the country and they should qualify all the eligibility clauses of that particular visa.
While applying for visa 887, the applicant needs to be in the country and must have an eligible visa which can be subclass 487 or subclass 496 or subclass 475 or subclass 589 or bridging visa B or bridging visa A, etc.
- Requirements of residence
At the time of applying, the applicant must have completed residing in the country for at least 2 years.
To apply for visa 887, the applicant must have completed working for at least 1 year while staying on the existing visa. They should be working for at least 35 hours per week to qualify for the visa.
Visa Subclass 887 Checklist
If the applicant does not want the application form to go under rejection then the person needs to follow a visa subclass 887 checklist.This is because by following a checklist they will be able to submit the form without any mistake. If there is single mistake then the application form will be rejected. That is why the applicant needs to maintain a checklist which looks like the one that is structured below:
When the applicant is applying for visa 887, he or she needs to make sure that he or she is having a passport as well as an eligible visa so that they can apply for it.
- Collecting the necessary documents
Along with the application form, applicants also need to submit documents such as health and character requirements, residence requirements, eligible visa details, identity cards, etc. All these details need to be submitted with the application form.
When they are applying for visa 887, they need to be in the country. They need to go to the ImmiAccount to apply for visa 887.
The applicant will get a notification after the visa authority has received the application form. If there is a need of any further details, then the applicant will be informed about it.
- Status of the application form
If the visa application form gets accepted, then the details regarding the visa such as the visa condition, the grant number of the visa, etc. will be informed to the applicant. If the visa application gets rejected then the person will be notified about it and the reason will also be informed. But the application fee will not be refunded in any case.
The visa 887 processing time depends upon various factors such as whether the applicant has provided the necessary details or not, the documents that are necessary for the visa to get granted are submitted or not, etc. The visa authority also needs time to evaluate the information that the candidate has provided. The table below will be able to tell about 887 visa processing time.
|Name of the Visa||Processing Time|
|Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 887||75% applications||90% applications|
|18 Months||18 Months|
Certain rules and regulations are required to be followed while applying for visa subclass 887. Quite naturally, that requires professional assistance. We, the best immigration agent Perth have helped a lot of our clients to get visa 887 easily. We make sure that they attain the eligibility factors so that the application form does not come under rejection. Get in touch with us for more details regarding the process of the visa application.