The training visa subclass 407 is a visa sanctioned by the Australian government that permits the applicant to take part in training which is organized by the workplace-based occupational organizations. It is usually for those candidates who wish to improve their skills to get a better job or want to develop their skills in the professional field. The 407 training visa is a temporary visa that allows the applicant to reside in the country for 2 years. The applicant needs to have a sponsor while applying for visa 407. He or she is allowed to leave and again re-enter the country if he or she wishes to till the visa is valid. The applicant is not allowed to extend the visa if he or she wishes to reside in the country. But the person can apply for another visa, in case he or she wishes to extend the stay.
The training visa 407 permits the applicant to bring their relatives who wish to reside in the country with them. If the family members wish to come to Australia with the applicant, they need to qualify the health and the character requirements. When they are applying for visa 407, they can do it from any part of the country but they must not be in the immigration process. The law and order of the country needs to be followed by the applicant when he or she is residing in the country.
The applicant needs to be at least 18 years when he or she is applying for this visa and must be a holder of a substantive visa. The applicant needs to ensure that he or she is not skipping any crucial point as this might get the application form under rejection. For full guidance and assistance regarding the visa application and processing get in touch with a migration agent Perth today.
What 407 Training Visa Lets You Do In Australia?
There are some opportunities that you can enjoy if you are a holder of a 407 training visa and these benefits are discussed below.
- The applicant will get an opportunity to attend training that is organized by work-based occupational organizations to improve their skills.
- The applicants who are applying for subclass 407 can also take their family members with them if they wish to come.
- The applicant is also free to travel as many times as he or she wishes to.
There are certain visa 407 requirements that the applicant needs to attain when he or she is applying for it. If the applicant misses out on any requirement then the person might face rejection. That is why it is important for the applicant to understand the requirements of visa 407 that are structured below.
- The applicant needs to have a sponsorship when he or she is applying for it.
- The sponsor needs to nominate the candidate to participate in the training that is organized by the work-based occupational training institutes.
- The applicant must be of at least 18 years when he or she is applying.
- The applicant must be a holder of a substantiate visa such as subclass 403 or subclass 771 or a special purpose visa.
- The health and character requirements need to be attained by the applicant.
- If the applicant is below 18 years then the visa will be granted if it is in their best interest.
- In case the applicant has applied for a visa in the past, the application form must not face rejection or cancellation.
- If any amount is registered with the applicant’s name under the Australian Government then he or she needs to clear the amount first.
- The applicant needs to sign the Australian value statement and must have knowledge of functional English language.
- The applicant needs to have adequate health insurance when they are residing in the country.
- The applicant needs to provide information that states that he or she will stay in the country on a temporary basis.
Eligibility Criteria For Training Visa 407 Australia
If the applicant wishes to get training visa 407 Australia, then he or she needs to attain the eligibility criteria. Without attaining the eligibility criteria, the application form of the visa will come under rejection. Here are some of the most important eligibility criteria:
- Best interest of the child
The subclass 407 will not be granted to the applicant if it is not in the best interest of a child who is below 18 years and accompanying the visa applicant.
- Status of the previous visa
If the applicant has faced any visa cancellation before, he or she needs to look for the eligibility for cancellation.
The Australian value statement needs to be signed by the applicant which states that he or she will respect the law and order of the country.
In case the applicant has any amount that is registered with his or her name then he or she needs to clear the amount or make a provision for it.
- Requirement of English language
The applicant must know the functional English language.
- Health and character requirement
The applicant needs to attain the character and health requirement when he or she is applying for the visa.
- A genuine temporary entrant
The applicants are only eligible to reside in the country temporarily and they should do only those things that they are allowed to.
- Health insurance requirement
The applicant needs to have insurance which can be used in case of any medical help in the country. The country will not bear any of the applicant’s medical expenses.
The applicant needs to be at least 18 years when they are applying for subclass 407.
The applicant who is applying for training visa 407 Australia must be a holder of any of this visa that is a special purpose visa, subclass 771 or subclass 403.
The applicant needs to have sponsorship when he or she is applying for the visa.
The applicant must have a sponsor to go and attend the training or their sponsorship needs to be from an Australian Commonwealth Government Agency. There are 3 types of occupational training which are occupational training to improve skills in an eligible occupation, occupational training required for registration, and occupational training for capacity building overseas.
Training Visa Subclass 407 Checklist
To have a visa 407, it is important for the applicant to maintain a checklist. Maintaining training visa subclass 407 checklist will help you in eliminating the errors that can lead to the cancellation of the visa application. The checklist needs to look like the one that is stated below.
When the applicant is applying for the 407 visa, he or she needs to get confirmation that the sponsorship has been approved. The person will also need to have a passport when applying for the visa.
The documents that are needed to be submitted by the applicant are identity cards, health insurance details, health as well as character requirements, age details, nomination details, etc.
The applicant will receive a notification that states that the application has been received by the visa authority. If the visa authority is in need of any further details then the applicant needs to submit the details to them at the earliest.
If the visa application gets accepted then the details of the visa will be informed to them and if the visa gets rejected then the details or the rejection will also be informed. In case the visa application gets rejected then the application fees that the person has paid to get the visa will not be refunded.
A lot of factors are there on which the processing time of the visa is dependent. One of them is whether the applicant has submitted the visa application form for visa 407 correctly or not. Whether the details that are necessary for a 407 visa to get sanctioned are attached to the application form by the applicant or not, the visa authority also needs some time to verify the details that have been submitted by the applicant. The visa 407 processing time is provided in the table below.
|Name of the Visa
|Training Visa Subclass 407
Whenever an applicant goes through the process of Training visa subclass 407, they come across many queries. It’s here that we emerge as the best consultants to solve the queries of our clients so that they can apply for a 407 visa successfully. Get in touch with us, we are the top immigration agent Perth to know more about the visa application process!
Share this information with your friends