The visa subclass 601 electronic travel authority is a temporary visa type that allows an individual a maximum stay of 12 months or less depending on the visa grant letter or the validity of one’s passport. The maximum time an individual can stay in Australia at a time cannot exceed 3 months. With the 601 visa, an applicant is permitted to visit Australia for the purpose of having a holiday at cruise or enjoy a vacation. With this visa an individual is also entitled to visit Australia for the purpose of meeting a friend or family or a relative.
There is a special feature allowed by the subclass 601 visa, that the applicant may undertake some activities relating to business which is restricted to performing only certain business visitor activities. This visa application does not cost any fee to the applicant and only a minimal cost of AUD20 is charged for making an online application. The ETA can only be applied being outside Australia. The expert migration agent Perth can always help you with the concerns regarding your visa application and grant. There is no doubt that you can rely on a visa consultant for your visa approval and sit back and relax at home for further processing.
What Subclass 601 Lets You Do In Australia?
The Australian subclass 601 is a travel visa allowing an individual with the following entitlements in Australia:
- The individual will be allowed to stay in Australia for a maximum of 12 months where no single stay can exceed 3 months period.
- The 601 visa Australia allows an applicant to visit family or friend in Australia or travel to Australia as a tourist.
- The applicant may also have a holiday at cruise in Australia.
- This visa subclass 601 also entitles an applicant to travel to Australia as a business visitor but also restricts them from performing certain business activities.
Electronic Travel Authority Subclass 601 Requirements:
The visa subclass 601 requirements are the minimum criteria that must be satisfied in order to get access to the subclass visa 601 and visit Australia as a tourist:
- The applicant must prove of being a genuine temporary entrant.
- The applicant is required to satisfy the character requirements according to the Australian framework.
- The health requirements must be successfully fulfilled by the applicant in accordance with the Australian policy and framework.
- Must not be having any due debts from the Australian Government.
Eligibility Criteria For Visa Subclass 601 Australia:
The visa subclass 601 is a temporary visa that will allow an individual certain benefits while visiting Australia with the visa subclass 601 Australia, but the applicant needs to fulfill the following given eligibility criteria which will gain him/her the grant of visa:
- The applicant must be a citizen of an eligible country and must be holding a valid passport as stated in the conditions of 601 visa subclass eligibility criteria by the department of home affairs.
- The applicant must be a genuine temporary visitor to Australia and must provide sufficient evidence for the same.
- The applicant or any family member must not hold any due debts from the Australian Government.
ETA Subclass Visa 601 Checklist:
A visa 601 checklist consists of the following points that should necessarily be considered before applying for the visa subclass 601:
- The applicant must have a valid passport from an eligible country as specified by the department of home affairs in the attached conditions of visa subclass 601.
- The visitor must provide evidences of being a genuine temporary entrant.
- The health and character requirements should be appropriately and successfully fulfilled before applying for the subclass 601 visa.
- The applicant or any family member must not be a debtor to the Australian Government.
These points must be cross checked before you apply for a visa subclass 601. If you are stuck between any concern or have a doubt, feel free to reach us through mail or call us at.
ETA 601 Visa Processing Time:
The ETA 601 processing time has not been determined by the department of home affairs. The visa application may take varied time of processing for different applicants. The time taken for a visa grant procedure is different because of the following reasons:
- The application is filled incorrectly.
The department requires time for applicant verification and verification of the information provided by the applicant.
In certain situations and cases, the applicant may be asked to fulfill other additional requirements for a subclass 601 visa. Migration agent Perth can be of great help for you to understand the various additional requirements if you are considering applying for the Evisitor visa.
Share this information with your friends