The bridging visa E subclass 050 & 051 is an Australian visa that permits the applicant to stay in the country till he or she can make the arrangement to leave the country or while waiting for an immigration decision or while waiting for an immigration affair. The applicant must follow the rules and regulations of the country and must be in the country while his or her application form is being decided by the visa authority. There are two categories in bridging visa E that are subclass 050 and subclass 051. With a bridging visa 050, an applicant is allowed to make an arrangement while leaving the country, as well as, can also apply for a substantive visa.
An applicant can only apply for a bridging visa 051 if he or she is refused immigration clearance or a bypassed immigration clearance that has come to the notice as an unlawful citizen after entering the country that is within 45 days. An applicant must meet the requirements such as health, age, character, nomination, etc. The bridging visa E is valid until the date that is mentioned in the visa.
An applicant is allowed to reside in the country by extending the visa and he or she can also include his or her family members. The visa will become invalid once the applicant comes out of the country and the applicant will not be able to enter the country with the same visa. To enter the country, he or she needs to have a substantive visa. The most reliable and reputed Migration Agent Perth will help the applicant in understanding the terms and conditions that are required to be followed while applying for a BVE.
What Bridging Visa E Subclass 050 & 051 Lets You Do In Australia?
There are certain things that an applicant can enjoy after attaining a bridging visa E subclass 050 & 051. But to achieve the benefits of a BVE, an applicant needs to ensure that he or she qualifies for it. The benefits that the Bridging visa provides an applicant are listed below.
- An applicant can apply for a substantive visa and can also make arrangements to leave the country.
- An applicant can also seek a ministerial intervention and can also apply for judicial review regarding a visa decision or a citizenship decision.
Bridging Visa E Requirements
There are certain bridging visa E requirements that need to be attained while applying for bridging visa 050. If the applicant is not able to attain the requirements then he or she will not be able to achieve the visa. The requirements of a Subclass 050 are mentioned below:
- There is no age requirement that the applicant needs to attain while applying for a BVE.
- An applicant needs to meet the character requirements that are stated by the visa authority.
- If the applicant has applied for a subclass 050 and 051 in the past, then it must not have been rejected or canceled.
- The applicant must hold a subclass 050 or a subclass 041 or must be an unlawful non-citizen.
- For a subclass 051, an applicant must have been refused or “bypassed immigration clearance” and must be in the immigration detention.
- For a subclass 051, an applicant must have applied for a protection visa.
Eligibility Criteria For Australian Bridging Visa E
There are certain eligibility clauses that the applicant needs to attain if he or she wishes to apply for an Australian bridging visa E. The eligibility clauses of a bridging visa E are stated below.
An Individual of any age group can apply for a Bridging visa E.
- Meeting the requirements of character and health
An applicant who is applying for a BVE must qualify for character and health requirements that are stated by the visa authority.
- Status of the previous visa
If an applicant has applied for a BVE in the past then the visa application must not have been refused or canceled. If it has been canceled or rejected, then he or she must look at the eligibility for the cancellation effects.
- Must hold a BVE (subclass 050) or be an unlawful non-citizen or be a holder of a BVD (subclass 041)
An applicant who is applying for a subclass 050 must be a holder of a BVD (subclass 041) or a BVE (subclass 050) or must be an unlawful non-citizen. With a bridging visa E, he or she needs to either apply for a substantive visa or make an arrangement so that he or she can leave the country or must apply for a judicial review or apply for merits.
- Meeting the specific requirements
An applicant must meet the specific requirements before applying for a subclass 051 such as nomination details, health and age details, etc.
- Must be in an immigration detention
An applicant who is applying for a subclass 051 must be “in immigration detention”.
- Must apply for a protection visa
An individual who is applying for a visa 051 must have applied for a protection visa.
- Must have been “bypassed immigration clearance” or have been refused
An individual who is applying for a visa 051 must-have “bypassed immigration clearance” or must have been refused by the immigration clearance.
Bridging Visa E Subclass 050 And 051 Checklis
By maintaining a bridging visa E checklist an applicant will be able to submit the visa application form successfully. As the applicant needs to attach a lot of details that are required for an Australian – bridging visa E subclass 050 and 051, it becomes quite difficult to keep track of the details that he or she has submitted. In that case, a checklist will surely help the applicant. The checklist should look like the one that is structured below:
- Before the applicant applies for a BVE
An applicant needs to check the eligibility clauses before he or she is thinking to apply for bridging visa E. He or she needs to make sure that he or she is attaining every eligibility clauses that are required to get a visa 050 or 051.
The applicants who are applying for a Subclass 050 or 051 must provide documents with the application form such as identity documents, character documents, health documents, etc.
While applying for the visa BVE, the applicant needs to be in the country and must apply on paper.
After applying, the applicant must wait till he or she gets a response from the visa authority. He or she will be informed about the visa application form after it has been received by the visa authority. An applicant will also get a notification if the visa authority is in need of any further details regarding the visa.
If the visa gets granted then the applicant will receive the details of the visa such as the date of the start of visa, grant number, etc. If the visa application form gets refused then the applicant will be informed about it.
Bridging Visa E 050 and 051 Processing Time
The factors upon which the bridging visa E 050 and 051 processing time varies are listed below.
- The time that is required while processing the visa application form by the visa authority.
- The documents that are required to grant the visa are included by the applicant along with the application form or not.
- The application form that the applicant has submitted is the correct one or not.
|Name of the Visa
|Bridging Visa 050
|Bridging Visa 051
We as the Migration Agent Perth help our clients who have approached us regarding the process related to bridging visa 050.We make sure that our clients do not face any rejection or cancellation regarding the visa application form. We help our clients through the visa application process and help them in attaining the BVE at the earliest. Get in touch with us for further information regarding the visa.