The visitor visa Subclass 600 is a temporary visa type entitled to individuals with the core purpose to visit Australia as a tourist, or to visit a friend or family, to have a cruise and other temporary visit purposes. With visitor visa 600, an individual is not allowed to visit Australia for the purpose of medical treatments or business activities. The visa may allow the individual a few business activities or meetings but restricts him/her from selling any kind of goods or services while on a visitor visa.
With an Australian visitor visa subclass 600, an individual is not allowed to work in Australia. The maximum length of stay entitled with a tourist visa 600 Australia is 12 months where each staying period cannot exceed a period of 3 months at a time. The visa is further subdivided into different streams that serve the core purpose of an individual’s visit to Australia according to his or her situation. The different streams being Tourist stream (apply in Australia), Tourist stream (apply outside Australia), Sponsored family stream, Business visitor stream, Approved Destination status stream, and the Frequent traveler stream.
The expert migration agent Perth is always more than happy to serve you with their best regarding the different streams of the visitor visa and help you grab one within the earliest time possible. Get in touch today.
What Visitor Visa Subclass 600 Lets You Do In Australia?
The visitor visa subclass 600 entitles an individual with the following different benefits when granted a visa 600:
- The subclass visa 600 Australia allows an individual to visit Australia to a family, friend, or relative.
- The individual can also spend a vacation in Australia or go as a tourist.
- The stay or travel on a cruise is also allowed with a visitor visa subclass 600.
- The visitor is also allowed to study for a maximum of 3 months in Australia with this visa application.
- Visitor visa 600 allows the individual to stay in Australia for a maximum of 12 months where each staying period cannot exceed 3 months at a time.
- The subclass visa 600 allows multiple entries in Australia to the applicant in case it is granted so in the visa grant letter.
Tourist Visa 600 Requirements
- The visitor visa 600 have certain criteria regarded as the tourist visa 600 requirements that should be taken care of while applying for this visa by the applicant. These are:
- It is necessarily required by the applicant to fulfill the character requirements in accordance with the Australian policy and framework to apply for a subclass 600 visa.
- The health requirements are a must to be met and satisfied by the applicant applying for the subclass 600 visitor visa Australia.
- The financial position evidence must be reported to the authority to provide an assurance of the applicant’s wealth status.
- The applicant must not have any prior debts pending from the Australian Government.
Eligibility Criteria For Visa Subclass 600
The visa subclass 600 is a temporary visa type that allows an individual with a maximum stay of 12 months in Australia. To avail the different entitlements with the visitor visa 600, an individual is required to fulfill the given eligibility criteria:
- The individual applying for the visa subclass 600 must be a genuine temporary entrant in Australia and must have provided appropriate evidence regarding the same.
- The applicant must provide appropriate evidence of having enough funds that can support their stay in Australia and also be enough for their smooth entry and exit from Australia.
- The applicant must successfully satisfy the required health and character requirements according to the Australian framework and policies.
- The applicant must meet the minimum health standards as required by the conditions of the visitor visa 600.
- The applicant or any family member must not hold any due debts from the Australian Government.
Visitor Visa 600 Checklist:
The visitor visa subclass 600 checklist must contain the following points that can assure enhanced chances of getting a Tourist visa 600 approved:
- The applicant must provide evidence of being a genuine temporary entrant.
- The applicant will not be allowed to work in Australia with a subclass 600 visitor visa.
- In certain cases, an applicant may be allowed to study in Australia with a visa subclass 600 for a maximum of 3 months.
- The visa subclass 600 cannot be extended in case the visitor wants to stay in Australia for a longer time period.
- The applicant must possess an appropriate health cover insurance to be able to go to Australia on a visitor visa subclass 600.
600 Visa Australia Processing Time
The visa subclass 600 is sub divided into various streams. The 600 visa Australia processing time will depend on the type of stream an applicant has applied for. Let’s see the different processing times for the various streams of subclass 600:
|Visa Stream||75% Applications processed in||90% Applications processed in|
|Tourist Stream (apply in Australia)||16 days||27 days|
|Tourist stream (apply outside Australia)||16 days||27 days|
|Sponsored family stream||35 days||45 days|
|Business Visitor Stream||11 days||18 days|
|Approved Destination Status Stream||1 days||2 days|
|Frequent Traveler Stream||11 days||14 days|
The above mentioned processing time is determined by the department of home affairs for an average visitor visa subclass 600 processing time. However, the visa processing may be delayed in case where the applicant makes mistakes while filling the application form or provides late response to the authority in case where additional information is required.
To save your time and efforts and assure the grant of visa subclass 600 in time, get in touch with us today. The visitor visa subclass 600 can be gained access at the earliest with the help of an immigration agent Perth. For the assured visa grant in the first attempt contact us today.