Every year a growing number of people are coming to Australia for better job possibilities, higher studies, and standard of living. The first purpose of immigrants coming to Australia is to settle before their husband or partner arrives in Australia; however, this is not exactly easy going as it can be seen.
Under the Australian Migration Act, Australian citizens, permanent residents, and eligible New Zealand citizens are capable to sponsor their partner (spouse, de facto or mutually dependent partner) to migrate to partner visa on Australia. A spouse visa or a fiancé visa is two types of partner visas.
First of all, you should get married to your partner legally as you enter your application because your partner will probably be on your visa sponsor. If you were married in a country other than Australia and the marriage is valid in that country, then it will generally be considered valid under Australian law.
The selections of different routes are available for Australian citizens or permanent residents who sponsor their foreign partner to stay with them in Australia. The entire process can be quite difficult and confusing, not designed to make the Australian immigration system easier.
Migration agents Perth have plenty of knowledge and experience in helping their clients get a Fiancé or Partner visa for Australia. Immigration agent in Perth knows and values the importance of you being together with your partner.
The Basic routes for Partner visa migration are mentioned below:
Australian Partner Visa (Subclass 820& 801):
Overview and requirements
- Appropriate if married with an Australian citizen or in the de- facto relationship; And stay in Australia
- An application’s lodgment for the two-phase visa process which can give you first temporary (subclass 820), and another permanent (subclass 801) partner visa.
- The applicant needs to be in Australia while applying for a visa and while the visa is given.
- First Phase (subclass 820): Till a permanent status is granted to applicant Visa allows you to enter and stay; Work and study in Australia, and use health plan.
- Second Phase (Subclass 801): This visa permits you to stay permanently in Australia; Work and study in Australia; Get some social security payments; Apply for Australian citizenship; Eligible relative sponsor for permanent residence; and travel from Australia for 5 years (RRV).
- Visa Applicants must fulfill age, fitness, and character need.
Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300):
This visa is for you if you are abroad and you are committed to marrying Australian citizens, permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens. This is a temporary visa of 9-months, which will give you time to visit Australia and get married to your fiancé. Once married, you can apply for sub-section 820 partner visa in Australia and continue on permanent residence. This visa should be set outside Australia. Visa Applicants must fulfill Department’s requirements of the Age, Health, and Character.
Partner (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 309) and Partner (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 100):
Overview and requirements
- If you are married or are in a De-facto relationship with Australian citizens or resident and residing in foreign countries, this visa may be right.
- The lodgment of an application for the two-step visa process that you can give you first the temporary (subclass 309), and the second permanent (subclass 100) partner visa.
- When you apply, you need to be out of Australia, and when the first step is given to the visa.
- The first step (subclass 309): Till permanent visa status provided to you this visa allows the applicants to come and live; Work and study in Australia, and use health plan.
- second step (subclass 100): This visa permits you to stay permanently in Australia; Work and study in Australia; Get some social security payments; Apply for Australian citizenship; Eligible relative sponsor for permanent residence; And travel from Australia for 5 years.
- Visa Applicants must meet age, health and character requirements.
The Australian immigration system recognizes the need to live with a de-facto partner, fiancé, and spouse, who can be from any corner of the world. If you are an eligible person then with Partner Visa Plan you can sponsor your fiancé, de-facto partner or spouse to join them in Australia on a temporary or permanent basis.
The migration agent Perth free consultation has helped hundreds of Australian citizens or permanent residents sponsor a partner or family member to shift to Australia. They handle your entire application and draw stress from the complex immigration process.
This can be a daunting process – but a blissful too. To see whether you should wait before proceeding with your marriage, check with DIBP and prepare well. But remember that you can get married here in Australia even if you are on Visitor Visa. (Make sure that you always check with DIBP to make sure that you are advised for your specific case).
If you want to apply for a Partner Visa or want some more information or advice please contact best migration agent Perth. If your application has been rejected by the department then it is always better to get advice before applying to avoid any issues in the future.