Australia has gained a widespread popularity as a popular destination for holiday, education, job and business. Every year thousands of people land in Australia to fulfil their purposes. The Department of Immigration and Border Protection of Australia handles several thousand visa applications every month. Several of these applications get rejected for multiple reasons. Most of these applications get rejected either because of the application form had incomplete details or because of applicants not meeting the eligibility criteria. Read below to know more about the situations of visa refusal and how to put forward Refusal Visa Application.
Australian Visa Application Refusal
Individuals who apply for a visa to Australia may have their applications refused or denied due to a number of reasons. The possible situations where a visa application is refused are:
- Applicants failed to provide information that supports their claim of visa or any other permit
- Applicants provided false information on their form
- Applicants failed to meet the health and character requirements to enter Australia
- Applicants did not the meet any condition concerned with the previous visa
Visa applications once refused may be reviewed if you apply for a review of the application. The Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) of Australia is the only tribunal in Australia now that reviews the rejected visa applications and decides whether the applicant is eligible to be granted the visa or not. If your application still gets refused by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, you can lodge an application for the application to be reviewed by the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection. If you think that you can get the visa on the basis of eligibility (meaning you are confident you fulfil conditions) you can apply for the same visa under a different category.
There are some conditions for applying for a review of the visa application. These are:
- Your application for reviewing your rejected visa application should be relevant.
- You must apply for reviewing within the set time limit which is mentioned in the applicant’s form.
- A visa application refused because of an unlawful activity like putting falsified information on the visa application.
- A visa application refused by the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection cannot be reviewed under the section 501 of the Migration Act 1958.
In order to save your visa application from getting rejected, you should prepare a complete application before submitting it. When you apply for an Australian visa, ensure to fill all the important details with clear and readable letters. Stepwise directions should be followed and every one the queries within the application should be answered properly. Additionally, ensure to go through the list and acquire a clear plan of which documents should be annexed. Exercising care while filling the form is the best approach for a better visa application.
In case you are applying for an Australian Visa and you fear of getting rejected or your visa application has already been rejected, you can contact Migration Agent Perth. They can help and guide you in your visa application with utmost care and efficiency.