Do you dream to work and live in Australia for the rest of your life? Well, if the reply is yes, then the TSS 482 Visa must be your ultimate choice. Until recently, the TSS 482 Visa has replaced the 457 visas, and is especially meant for those who want to work for a nominated position in Australia under a sponsored employer as a permanent resident. The applicant must be nominated for an occupation that comes under the Short Skilled List or Medium Long Term Skilled List. With this visa, you can stay and work in Australia for the next 4 years. Besides, the TSS 482 Visa is also comprised of three individual categories i.e. the short-term stream, medium-term stream as well as the labor term agreement stream. In the below-mentioned information, you will get a complete guideline about the various steps, following which you can apply for a Permanent Residency with the TSS 482 Visa in Australia.
A few conditions leading to your Permanent Residency
Well, you cannot apply for a permanent residency through the TSS 482 Visa just as you please. There are some conditions that are worth following and which will finally lead you to obtain your permanent residency in a hassle-free manner. Some of these conditions can be considered as follows:
• You should be below 45 years to apply for a Permanent Residency via the TSS 482 Visa
• You should have worked in Australia for one particular occupation constantly for 3 years
• The occupation you are working for must comprise the Regional Occupation List and you must be working in an approved regional area in Australia
• You must have worked under the same sponsored employer in Australia constantly for 3 years and not less than that to apply for a Permanent Residency in Australia through the TSS 482 Visa.
Remember, that aside from all these criteria, you must also be competent in the English language, while qualifying in the IELTS exam successfully by obtaining 6 points in each of its stages.
Medium-Term Stream is the only way to your Permanent Residency
Yes, applicants who are working under one particular employer for one particular occupation in Australia constantly for three years can apply for Permanent Residency in Australia. There are chiefly two ways through which this can be done. Either you can apply for a Permanent Residency through the 187 Regional Employer Sponsored Scheme or the 186 Employer Nominated Scheme. But, your employer must sponsor you to apply for a Permanent Residency while you are working under the Medium-Term stream in Australia. For this, your employer must lodge a substantial nomination at the Department of Home Affairs. After everything is over successfully, you will be eligible to all the rights and facilities that come under a Permanent Residency in Australia.
There are certain conditions that you need to meet with the medium-stream category of the TSS 482 Visa to apply for a Permanent Residency in Australia successfully. A complete list of these criteria can be considered as follows:
• Your employer must pay you the minimum salary comprising the Temporary Skilled Migration Income Threshold
• You must hold a minimum work experience of at least 2 years back to back under the same employer and for the same occupation
• The occupation you are working for must be categorized under the Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List
• You also need to comply with the work experience criterion of either for 3 years or 5 years depending on the type of occupation you have chosen.
Aside from this, if you are applying for a Permanent Residency with the 457 visas unlike the TSS 482 Visa, then you will not need to show any work experience but only the necessary skills and qualifications.
You must be nominated by a valid employer
To apply for a Permanent Residency in Australia, you must be nominated by a genuine employer who is running a valid business in Australia. Also, the organization you are working for must have met all the essential criteria pertaining to the Australian laws to run its business in a successful way. On the contrary, it would be quite difficult for you to apply for permanent citizenship while working with the TSS 482 Visa in Australia.
Also, Read- Top Tips For TSS 482 Visa Australia
Does short-term stream allow a Permanent Residency?
No, if you are working in Australia with the short-term stream of the TSS 482 Visa, then it would be a bit difficult for you to apply for a Permanent Residency in Australia. While you are working in Australia with the short-term stream category, you cannot migrate to the 186 visa stream as easily as compared to the medium-term stream. You can do that effectively only if you have switched to an occupation comprising the Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSL) and not before that.
Compliance with Caveats
If you want to apply for a Permanent Residency with TSS 482 Visa, then you must comply with the various caveats criteria in the proper and expected way:
• You must be nominated by a sponsored employer
• The position you have applied for must not comprise any sort of menial task
• Your sponsored employer must be residing in a regional area of Australia
• As an employee, you must get a minimum salary from your employer that complies with the minimum caveats salary level amounting between $65,000-$80,000 (AUD).
Also, Read – A Complete Guide Of TSS 482 Visa
A Migration Agent Perth can help you to obtain a Permanent Residency in Australia
If you also wish to apply for a Permanent Residency in Australia with the TSS 482 Visa, then a skilled migration agent Perth can definitely help you in this regard. Rest assured with the arrangement of all your documents as your concerned agent is skilled enough to arrange everything on your behalf. Not only this, based on your current profile, but your migration agent in Perth will also suggest a suitable visa stream for you so that you can apply for a Permanent Residency in Australia with your existing visa in a smooth and hassle-free manner. So, get in touch with the best migration agent in Perth today and apply for a Permanent Residency in Australia at ease.