You can apply for an Australia Parent Visa Subclass 103 if you are the parent of one or more children residing in Australia.
The parent or parents of an established Australian citizen, permanent resident, or settled eligible New Zealand citizen may apply for this visa. Should this visa be approved, the parent or parents can move permanently to Australia to be with their kids.
103 parent visa processing time
Due to its great demand, a permanent family visa only has a certain number of slots available each fiscal year. No visas will be issued till the following fiscal year, as of March 2018, as the worldwide processing time for this visa has either been queued or capped.
However, This visa may require up to 30 years to process.
Subclass 103 processing times can differ depending on the particulars of each application, including:
- Whether you have submitted a comprehensive application for a contributory parent 103 visa, It comprises all required corroborating documentation.
- How quickly you answer inquiries for additional details.
- How much time it takes to do the necessary checks on the submitted supporting data.
- The time it takes for you to get information about your application for a subclass 884 contributing aged parent visa from outside sources. It considers character, health, and national security considerations.
- Volume variations in applications.
- Changes to the ministers’ policies and instructions
103 Visa Steps & Schedule
The following steps must be completed to process the visa, according to visa 103 processing time:
- If the 103 visa has a cap, schedule a free consultation with the knowledgeable attorneys at Results Migration, and we will go over your alternatives for obtaining a different kind of visa.
- Migration agents can help you gather the necessary paperwork and carry out any further inspections that might be necessary.
- Professionals will promptly create and submit your application when you provide the required data and paperwork.
- When you file your application, you will be issued a bridging visa if you apply in Australia. You can remain in Australia while your application for a subclass 103 visa is being processed if you have a bridging visa.
Problems that lead to 103 Visa processing time delays
- Whether your application is comprehensive and includes all the supporting documentation;
- The speed at which you reply to inquiries for more details;
- How long does it take to complete the necessary verifications on the offered supporting data and
- How long does it take to get more details from other sources, especially about criteria for character, health, and other factors?
The processing time for parent visa applications is lengthy and can take many years. You must know parent visas are probably in great demand in Australia at all times. The Department of Home Affairs: Immigration and Citizenship does not provide an estimated processing time for this visa. They do mention that because of the high demand for this kind of visa, it can take several years.
Even if the procedure might appear complicated, a migration agent in Perth is there to help you with your application every step of the way.