Partner Visa

Australia is a great place for professionals who want to make it big. The country has a plethora of opportunities for young adults who want to study further or work in their respective fields. However, living in another country, away from your loved ones can be a tough life. Most people prefer to call their family members, especially their partners to live with them. The partner visa Australia offers residents the provision to call their spouses provided they have legit citizenship. You don’t have to wait in the embassy office anymore. All the information you want is on your fingertips!

The partner visa application is not a very complicated process. It requires some documentation, paperwork, and other considerations. A person who is eligible for citizenship has to have a valid work permit, residence documents, and other things. Australian partner visa also has several categories and subclass that we will be discussing below. Read on to know all about the application process and how an immigration agent can help you get past the documentation with the least possible hassles. We will also discuss the various subclass available in the partner visa Australia in a nutshell below:

Partner Visa Categories-

  • Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)

The prospective marriage visa under subclass 300 is a provision for newlyweds or recently engaged couples. If you have a fiance or someone you intend to marry in the near future, then you can call them to Australia under this visa application.

  • Partner Visa (Subclass 309 and 100) – Offshore

The offshore partner visa is for couples that are coming from foreign countries. You need to check with the immigration website about the details required for the processing and documentation. Your marriage certificate, nationality, income proof and other details will be required for getting this visa.

  • Partner Visa (Subclass 820 and 801) – Onshore

The partner visa which falls under the subclass 821 and 801 are the most common requests of all. Here one of the partners has to have a citizenship of Australia in order to call the other one to reside with them. You can consult the officer in questions for other details as well.

How Can Migration Agent Perth, WA Help You In Applying For Partner Visa?

Applying for an Australian visa is not a very complicated process provided you have the proper assistance for the same. As the registered migration agent Perth, we take responsibility for helping out clients and applicants with the documentation. You can reach out to us online or fix an appointment. This means that our visa consultants will help you understand the details of the application process, the paperwork required and any other regulation.

As the most reputed and dependable immigration agent Perth, we assist couples from across the world to gain legal access to the country. You need to provide the duration of the visit, your purpose, and present ample proof about your relationship with the resident. Drop-in an email or give us a call and our consultants will reach out to you immediately!

Get in touch with us Speak with your migration agent in perth
Migration Agent Perth


  • I was looking for a credible immigration agent on the Internet because I found the visa process to be intimidating and complex. I contacted Migration Agent Perth, WA on the recommendation of a friend. If there was one thing I liked best about Migration Agent Perth, it was their unwavering support.As a complete stranger, the expert team guided me through the process in simple language and assisted me in organising my paperwork. I will be eternally grateful to the visa consultant Perth team for their assistance in making my dream of studying in Australia a reality. I wholeheartedly endorse their services.

    Vandana Tiwari
  • I’ve been using Migration Agent Perth, WA for Visa concerns for a long time. Me and my partner recently went to their office to enquire about our partner visa. Their team was really professional and informed about our needs, and their guidance with visa applications made things much easier for us.I agree that the processes are unpleasant, tedious, and involve a lot of red tape, but I have to applaud Migration Agent Perth’s employees with keeping us on schedule and ensuring that we received our visa. I would recommend them because they are both cost-effective and the best immigration agents in Perth. If you want to get any kind of visa without any hassle, you must go there at least once.

    Nisha Nayak
  • I’d highly recommend Migration Agent Perth, WA if you are applying for an Australian visa. Most of the Australian visas are much costly and have a complex process to apply. I went their office due to my visa application process and they listened me with patience. The Whole team of their visa consultant Perth, is trained under MARA. The staff was extremely positive from the beginning. I would like thank their team of migration experts for genuine care and support throughout visa process. I was very impressed with their positive and calm behavior towards our visa application. They are the highly rated and appreciated Immigration Agent in Perth by their customers. Thanks again for providing me best migration services at affordable rates.

    Nandni Vyas
Enquire Now
Call Us Now
Inquire Now
Call Us Now