Have you ever wondered about going abroad for higher studies? I am sure, you must have. Australia is undoubtedly the best answer to this. Australia is an unbelievable combination of technological advancement and natural and scenic beauty.
It is a dream of almost every international student to go to Australia for higher studies. Along with the studies, Australia provides many other opportunities for international students.
Now, it is no more just a dream to go to Australia and enjoy the scenic beauty along with the world-class education that will be recognized globally. The Australian student visa makes it very easy for international students to proceed in their careers with Australian qualifications.
Let’s see how can you easily get hold of an Australian student visa and look forward to a flourishing career.
For getting smooth approval of a student visa Australia, the student must look towards the attainment of the following points:
- The applicant must provide evidence of being a Genuine Temporary Entrant
- The financial status of the individual applying for the Visa Subclass 500 Australian student visa must be strong enough so as to support his/her stay in Australia and must have appropriate evidence for the same.
- The applicant is compulsorily required to satisfy the requirements of English proficiency in order to get approval for a student visa.
- There can be no compromise made on the grounds of health and character requirements as mentioned in the visa conditions.
To obtain an Australian student visa, the given eligibility criteria must be achieved by the individual:
- The individual may apply for a student visa in Australia if he or she is more than 6 years in age and had been less than 17 years old when he or she began Year 9, was less than18 years while beginning for year 10, less than 19 years while beginning year 11 and less than 20 years in age while beginning year 12.
- The individual must provide evidence of having being approved for an applied course in Australia in a CRICOS registered institute through a Confirmation of Enrolment.
- The individual when applying must have an appropriate arrangement of residence and welfare in Australia if he or she is below 18 years of age.
- The applicant must provide evidence of having proficiency in the English language by appearing in the relevant tests as attached to the conditions of the visa subclass 500 Australia.
- The applicant along with any family member accompanying him or her to Australia must maintain adequate health insurance plans while the length of stay in Australia.
- The applicant must not have had a certain visa subclass before applying for the student visa Australia anytime in the past.
- The applicant must provide evidence of having enough funds to be able to support their stay in Australia.
- The applicant will only be approved a Visa Subclass 500 if he or she is successfully able to prove that he or she will be a genuine temporary entrant in Australia and would return back to their home country after the completion of their studies in Australia.
- The applicant along with all the family members whether accompanying him or not to Australia is required to satisfy the character requirements according to the Australian policies.
- The applicant must necessarily satisfy the health requirements as mentioned by the Australian visa authority to meet out the visa approval.
- The applicant must sign the statement of Australian values.
- The individual applying for the visa subclass 500 or any member of the family unit must not hold any debts from the Australian Government.
- Any of the visas must or visa application of the applicant must not have had cancelled or refused in the past.
Also, Read- TIPS FOR STUDENTS TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
This is not just it, the Student Visa Australia also provides the individual with a great number of privileges while staying and studying in Australia. Let’s have a look at them…
- The visa will allow the student to live in Australia for a maximum of 5 years or according to the duration of the enrolled course but not more than 5 years.
- The eligible courses will be available to the applicants for enrolment.
- With this visa, the applicant will be able to travel to and from Australia for multiple times until the visa validity.
- The student while in Australia can work part-time which is limited to 40 hours per fortnight.
- This visa subclass also allows the applicant to add members of the family unit in their visa application on the fulfillment of certain conditions.
- The visa subclass 500 Australia can be applied to be in or outside Australia.
These are all the basics one needs to know about a student Visa Subclass 500 Australia. To know more in detail about the Australian student visa subclass 500 and get going to Australia to make your dreams come true with enhanced knowledge and skills one must consider getting in touch with the expert Migration Agent Perth. Being the best in the industry, we will be available for your assistance at any point in your visa application and approval.